Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MY STORY

Hi my name is Yasser Al Hammadi. I’m 24 years old and I’m married with one child, Roudh . This is my second year in college and the last year was very interesting. Although I’ve been working for the last three years before joining the college I did understand everything I took. My GPA wasn’t bad I got 3.08 I aimed for higher grades but I accept this since it was my first year of studying after a long stop. This vacation I went to Egypt with my friends it was very interesting and I like specially Alexandria which was amazing. This wasn’t my first visit to Egypt I went there before in winter. My brother was our guide there he knows everything in Egypt and no one can cheat us there. In the future I don’t think that I will go to Egypt again two times is more than enough.
YASSER

1 comment:

  1. Yasser;

    I like your story very much. Kepp up the good work.

    Gregory

    ReplyDelete