Saturday, December 26, 2009

english 125 course


Clockwise spins, the days pass and years go away as you see we are at the end of 2009 and the semester is about to finish. In this essay I want to put my comments on this course.
Overall this course was very successful for me. In this course I learned many new things that raised my skills like writing, reading and listening. Now I am able to write an essay that we compare between two things after we took compression writings. Also I can write an essay that gives you the steps of something you want to do, which are procedure and process writings. The two writings have some differences between them such as the tense, in process we must use the passive voice and the procedure writing which was in the present simple tense. At the beginning of this semester I did narrative writings which have to be in the past tense to continue a storey or write about something happen for someone in the past. Reading also was a very weak point for most of us at the beginning of the semester. At the beginning of the semester I had some difficulty with the time which was not enough but now I learn how to read faster. The first lessening was terrible for me because I thought that each part repeated twice same as foundation but it was not. Now I have the ability to understand and do well in exams.
As a conclusion, I want to thank our teacher Mr. Gregory who dealt with us as our big brother and he taught us many new things that will help us in our future.

1 comment:

  1. Yasser:

    Good work, nice blog, but you have the same reflective piece as Saeed??
    If you change this by THursday 12.00 you can receive full marks. Good luck!

    The Fox

    ReplyDelete